How do I return an item(s)?
We are here to offer you a smooth return process for your purchased item(s). Any order that has been shipped within KSA, falls within a returnable category and is within the 15 days limit from the date of delivery, can be processed for return. Here are very simple steps that you can follow if you want to return item(s).
- Items may be returned via our free home pick-up service.
- Through this service, a courier will collect your parcel containing the items you wish to exchange or return.
- Once your return request has been received, our team will contact you to arrange the pickup of the item(s).
- The collection of the items(s) will take around 5 working days.
- Kindly note that the items must be unused, must not be broken or damaged and in its original package. Certain items are non-returnable, please refer to the product list in the clause below.
In the event that any damaged product is delivered to you, you have until 24 hours from the time of delivery to file a return request alongside a photo of the damaged product. If you have any questions or require help in submitting a return request, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
How does it work?
- Below is the list of the items that are not eligible for a return, replacement, or exchange:
- Products that are classified as hazardous materials or contain flammable liquids or gases like batteries.
- Products that fall under specific categories, which are hygiene-related like swimwear, hosiery, underwear, socks, footwear, potty training items, maternity belt, health, and personal care products, and certain baby products (e.g. teethers, diapers, baby wipes, hygiene tissues, feeding-related products).
- Personalized items that you requested to be designed especially for you.
- Products that have been fully assembled or have been requested with installation are not eligible for returns. ( Examples - ride-on toys, playpens, indoor/outdoor playsets).
- Products that have been used or damaged by you, or are not in the same condition as you received them.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
- Damaged items due to misuse or showing signs of wear and tear, even if they are still under their warranty period.
Note: If the item was purchased on sale, the refund/store credit for the returned item will be initiated for the same value paid when placing the order ONLY.
Once we receive the product, it will be inspected by our team to ensure it meets our returns policy guidelines. The refund will be processed according to our refund policy.
You will get a refund if the product(s) are returned, evaluated and found eligible for return.
For all prepaid orders, we do offer a refund on debit/credit card, Apple pay and/or PayPal. However, this is not applicable for cash on delivery orders.
You can choose whether you want your money refunded as store credit or back to your credit/debit card or transferred to your Saudi bank account.
Note: You can choose to cancel the store credit and get a refund to your account within 30 days from the day the store credit was created, not applicable on COD orders.
All COD orders will be refunded as wire transfer to bank account communicated by the customer.
MADA Card Refund Policy:
In order to provide a seamless and efficient process, we have established the following refund policy for MADA cards: Processing Timeframe: Upon receipt and approval of a refund request, it typically takes 24-30 working days for the refund to be processed.
At Zrafh, we are committed to providing excellent customer service and ensuring a positive experience for all of our customers. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our refund policy, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are here to assist you in any way we can.
You can contact us at: +966 595 560 089